Purge Cloudflare Cache of the Post with additional URLs on the Post update, Purge Everything button.
Plugin requires Cloudflare account.
Feel free to create PR to plugin Github repo.
- Search for the plugin in WordPress under “Plugins -> Add New”.
- Click the “Install Now” button, followed by “Activate”.
- Fill out Cloudflare credentials in Settings -> Cloudflare Purge Cache
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Purge Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- connect with On Demand Revalidation plugin
- add filter c_purge_cache_urls