This plugin caches all pages of the site, after caching, all the processing of the site will be reduced, leading to a considerable increase of performance.
This plugin also makes some optimizations to improve the way search engines and speed test tools fill the site as an example of Google Page Speed.
- Page Cache
- Minification for style files (CSS)
- Minimizing for HTML (HTML) files
- Browser Cache Enablement
- cache size limitation
- Gzip Compression
- Blocking / Releasing User Agent
- Control on Mobile and Desktop
- Block caching on certain pages
- Individual user cache
- Predefined Filters for PageSpeed
Cache SEO Speed is free.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Cache SEO Speed’
- Activate the ‘Cache SEO Speed’ from your Plugins page.
- Go to Settings of ‘Cache SEO Speed’ on side menu.
If you have any questions, visit Web Site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Cache SEO Speed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cache SEO Speed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed call failed for content cache.
- Added concatenation method in @import in css
- Implemented system for optimization of images
- Fixed incompatibility with PHP 5.2