The calenso booking plugin lets calenso users create different shortcodes for different booking use cases based on their configuration in the calenso software as a service application.
The calenso application can be found at https://dashboard.calenso.com
In order use the calenso booking plugin to its full potential a calenso account is needed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/calenso-booking-wp-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Calenso Booking section in the sidebar to configure the plugin.
- Use the calenso booking_name to connect the plugin with the calenso account.
- Follow the plugin setup guide to create individualized shortcodes to use on your wordpress site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Calenso Booking Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
All release information is added in