Callback Tracker is a smart communication tool that converts your site visitors into leads. Our customizable widget hovers neatly over your site and provides visitors with call back request form.
With Callback Tracker, you are offering your visitors flexible and accessible support, while transforming them into happy customers.
Widget communication channels (turn on/off as needed):
- Voice – two-way instant callbacks, scheduled calls, call recording, source tracking
- Live Chat – 1 or more live chat agents based on your Plan
- SMS – one-way text messages delivered to your dashboard and agents phones
- Email – emails delivered to your dashboard and agent’s inboxes
- WhatsApp – one-click to connect with your business using favorite App
Widget Options on Your Site
- Callback – After visitors enter their phone number (landline or mobile, from anywhere in the world), they are automatically called back within seconds and connected with you. This call is free for visitors.
Access the dashboard to check call logs, text messages, chats, and emails, plus listen to call recordings!
- Monitor visitor activity including their IPs, status
- Record and play calls
- Add Google Analytics (event and conversion tracking)
Connect with site visitors via call, chat, email, and more from one tool. Increase their satisfaction and your conversion rates.
Install our plugin from WordPress’ Plugin directory and activate it. The widget embeds the installation code into all of your website’s pages.
From your WordPress side panel, click the ‘Callback Tracker’ tab (under ‘Settings’). If you’re a new user, click ‘Register’ to sign up. After signing up, go back to the WordPress Callback Tracker Settings page and enter your username and password to log in.
- Requires PHP5 for list management functionality.
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is Callback?
Callback Tracker allows users to call your representatives directly through your site for free. Every callback results in two calls – one to the web visitor and another one to you.
Use Callback Tracker on any website to access phone calls, live chat, SMS, and email communication.
What happens if all my incoming lines are busy?
Customers details will be logged in your dashboard and you can get back to them when you can.
Why is your callback feature a better option than a toll free number?
Toll free numbers are more costly and require a hardware setup. This isn’t ideal for smaller companies. Callback is a hassle-free and cost-effective solution for both you and your visitors.
Contributors and Developers
“Callback Tracker – Click to call widget offering callbacks, live chats, email, and SMS messaging for streamlined customer interactions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WordPress 5.4.2
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8