Grid & Styler For Contact Form 7 And Divi plugin adds
- Grid Layout Builder For Contact Form 7 – To create form in grid layout
- Divi Styler Module For Contact Form 7 – Embed form with default styles and add custom styles (premium) the form using divi module
Grid Layout Builder For Contact Form 7
Create a grid layout for contact form 7 using rows and columns (1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 2/3, 3/4). These row and columns can be found on the default contact form 7 template editor.
For details visit https://wptools.app/how-to/how-to-create-grid-layout-for-contact-form-7/
Divi Styler For Contact Form 7
Embed and style contact form 7 on a divi page using a divi module. Details on how to style the form can be found at https://wptools.app/how-to/how-to-style-contact-form-7-in-divi-theme/
We offer premium version. It can be found at https://wptools.app/wordpress-plugin/grid-styler-for-contact-form-7-and-divi/
The premium version offers ability to add custom styles to the contact form 7.
How to install the
Grid & Styler For Contact Form 7 And Divi plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and unzip it. You will get a
cf7-grid-and-styler-for-divifolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I use the grid layout builder?
Please read this how-to guide https://wptools.app/how-to/how-to-create-grid-layout-for-contact-form-7/
How do I embed and style the contact form 7 on a divi page?
Please read this how-to guide https://wptools.app/how-to/how-to-style-contact-form-7-in-divi-theme/
Do you have a premium plugin?
Yes, please visit https://wptools.app/wordpress-plugin/grid-styler-for-contact-form-7-and-divi/ to learn more.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Grid & Styler For Contact Form 7 And Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Freemius upgrade
- Divi module selector bug fix
- Freemius upgrade
- Bug fix for form response at top
- Added classes for grid columns
Sizeattribute fix for cf7 fields
- Composer compatible with php 7.2.0
- Upgraded freemius to 2.4.3
- WordPress 5.9.1 compatible
- Added support for sticky scroll.
- Compatible with divi 4.10+
- Added toggle field “Show Response At Top”. On “Yes”, the form response is set at the top. On “NO”, the form response location is set to default or on place where
responsetag is used.
- Fixed responsive css for column wrapper in tablet and mobile.
- Updated freemius sdk to 2.4.2
- Fixed scrolling issue when cf7 success/error.
- Bug fix when multiple cf7 forms on page, multiple success/error response elements were presented on a single form.
- Fixed selector issue for form success and error messages.
- WordPress 5.6 compatibility.
- Added compatibility for Divi 4.5.1+
- Compatible with WordPress 5.4.2
- Fixed button and ajax loader layout issue
- Fixed last column’s control with issue.
- Added 7 day Free trial.
- Added single column form field.
- First version of the plugin
- Divi module styler for contact form 7
- Added following form fields
- 1/2 Column
- 1/3 Column
- 1/4 Column
- 2/3 Column
- 3/4 Column