This plugin introduces a new module to the Divi Builder, allowing for seamless integration with Contact Form 7. With a simple drag-and-drop functionality from a dropdown list, users can avoid the cumbersome process of navigating to CF7, copying the shortcode, and manually adding it to a text module within the Divi Builder.
- Simplified drag-and-drop functionality for easy integration with Contact Form 7 within the Divi Builder.
- Multiple style options available, including hover, focus, and custom CSS options for advanced customization.
- Directly define styles for various components such as input, label, send button, and success messages from within the Divi Builder interface.
Please note that this plugin is an extension of the Divi Builder and requires the presence of both Divi Builder and Contact Form 7 plugins for proper functioning. For more information on the Divi Builder plugin, kindly visit the Elegant Themes website at elegantthemes.com.
Note: This plugin works with Divi Theme or Divi Builder and Contact Form 7. Make sure you have Divi Theme or Divi Builder and Contact Form 7 installed.
Divi Builder and Contact Form 7 are required for this plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Contact Form 7 Module For Divi Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form 7 Module For Divi Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Remove and clean some unused code
* Remove freemius
* Remove notices
* Resolved license key issue
* Fixed PHP error
* Implemented security fix