Chatfuel Customer Chat plugin lets you install a free Facebook chat directly on your WordPress site page. With one click, your website visitors can have a Facebook Messenger conversation with you. A native Facebook chat button is easily recognizable by anyone and encourages trustful communication with all the features that a Chatfuel Customer Chat can offer.
What makes Chatfuel Customer Chat plugin stand out?
* Easy setup for any Facebook user, no programming skills needed.
* Direct communication with users directly on the page, without leaving the site.
* Instant receiving and replying to messages so your customers aren’t lost.
* Possibility to enhance the chat with a customizable chatbot to automate responses to customer questions and reduce the amount of support agents.
- Upload the plugin to your FTP or other directory, then install it through the Plugins menu in your WordPress Dashboard.
- To use the Chatfuel Customer Chat, you need to have a Facebook Page.
- To enhance your users’ chat experience with a chatbot, contact www.masterofcode.com for implementing a chatbot for you, or go to www.chatfuel.com to create a chatbot by yourself using the best chatbot builder on the market.
Contributors and Developers
“Chatfuel Customer Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Replaced loading of external assets according to new WP requirements
- Replaced reference to Customer Chat SDK
- Added possibility to show/hide chat on different pages.
Now you have 3 options:
- show chat on all pages;
- show chat on all pages (but you can select pages which you want to hide the chat on);
- hide chat on all pages (but you can select pages which you want to show the chat on).
- Added Chat Ref to the WP Admin bar so you can use it to configure your Chatfuel chatbot.
- Initial public release.
- Initial release.