Checkout X is a complete E-Commerce checkout solution for online stores who are starting, growing, or already scaling on WooCommerce. Add Checkout X to your store to get a faster checkout that skyrockets your revenue through higher conversion rates and powerful post-purchase upsells.
Why use Checkout X?
Checkout X increases your revenue by providing a better shopper experience to your customers. Use Checkout X to dramatically improve your checkout conversion rate and average order value with minimum implementation efforts – all happens instantly and automatically – just like magic!
The best news is you can be a WooCommerce store of any size and scale, Checkout X will help you grow no matter how big you are right now.
Having processed over $600M in transactions across thousands of stores, we are always working on optimization and adjustments to deliver the best-in-class results.
Meet Checkout X | View Demo | Help Center | Community
Merchants love Checkout X for a few key reasons
- Increased conversion rates. When the customer shopping experience is enriched and simplified, shoppers start checking out more. Less friction means more conversions. Checkout X merchants see an average revenue boost of 5% – 15%.
- Improved average order value. More conversion rates means online stores increase the lifetime value of their customers, while the relevant and well-timed upsells boost the average order value of all online shoppers.
- Confidence and security. The tailored payment method integration of Checkout X gives you absolute security and the ability to use the extra features of your payment providers. 3D security shifts liability for fraud to the customer’s bank, which means you can finally stop worrying about fraud and focus on growth.
- Designed & optimized for mobile. Checkout X is fully responsive, which means the mobile-first design boosts your sales no matter the devices your customers use to shop from your WooCommerce store.
Want to ask a pre-sale question? Get in touch!
What do we do best?
The real success of our merchants comes when they combine our high-converting frictionless checkout with the powerful post-purchase upsells that customers see after they’ve completed their purchase.
Online shopping made effortless.
Checkout X multiplies your WooCommerce revenue by introducing a high-converting, mobile-first checkout with seamless & secure payments, well-timed post-purchase upsells, and a robust set of available integrations to add extra value.
Less abandoned carts, more revenue.
With the one-page checkout experience and minimum number of input fields, Checkout X solves one of the main reasons why customers abandon carts – long and confusing checkout process. By eliminating friction and distractions, customers can check out almost instantly.
All you need under one roof.
Forget about using multiple plugins to boost your WooCommerce store’s conversion rates or struggling with code to modify the design, layout, and behavior of your checkout. With Checkout X, you get a complete plug-and-play solution you set up once and forget about it.
Increase conversion rates with a frictionless one-page checkout
- Fast checkout process. The industry average for most checkouts is about 66 seconds, while customers using Checkout X can finish in less than 25 seconds.
- Less input fields for customers. Eliminate all friction and distractions to reduce any chances customers can drop off due to a long and overwhelming checkout process.
- One page checkout. Instantly show customers the entire checkout and how easy it’s going to be to complete their order by showing all the fields and the simplified UI.
- Auto-complete for customer info. Give customers an even bigger speed boost by eliminating the need to input their address manually with location-based auto-fill.
- Made for mobile. Completing orders with Checkout X is fast and simple on any device to give your customers on the move a better shopping experience.
- Buy Now links. Help customers skip the cart and go straight to checkout with the product already there, ready to complete the order faster.
- Abandoned cart emails. Recover any revenue leaks by sending out personal email notifications that help shoppers pickup where they left from and complete their orders.
Boost revenue and AOV with relevant & well-timed upsells
Post-purchase upsells can be effective in all E-commerce stores, whatever the industry. 3 out of 4 merchants who set up an upsell manage to get extra sales.
- Post-purchase upsells. Trigger special offers for customers after they’ve entered their payment information and confirmed their order so it’s twice as easy to increase AOV without any additional actions.
- A/B testing. Run tests between multiple triggers and upsell offers to find the highest-converting combinations that provide the most value for customers and the most revenue for your WooCommerce store.
Promote trust, confidence, and security to increase sales
- Impeccable payment security. With the tailored payment integrations, Checkout X brings the security of your payment provider and their additional features using their native API. All payment data is collected and processed directly by the payment provider and not stored within Checkout X.
- 3D Secure payments. PSD2 compliant with 3D Secure payment support at no extra cost. To combine ease of use with security, 3D Secure is only invoked when required by the customer’s bank.
- Fraud protection. With 3D security, you get bank-level protection by eliminating fraud liability while shifting all of it to the customer’s bank, letting you focus on growth, instead of worrying about fraud.
Connect and start selling in no time. No technical skills needed.
- Easy to install & setup. Checkout X takes less than 30 minutes to install and set up thanks to the extremely intuitive onboarding. The plugin is designed to recognize and sync your store data to get you up and selling faster.
- Plug-and-play. Checkout X doesn’t need any modifications or additional technical setup. You plug it in and it just starts working in the background without any need for regular maintenance.
- Easy to customize. The checkout page is easy to edit and customize so you can change the copy on all the fields, add your brand colors & styles, and fine-tune the customer experience with trust badges, additional custom sections, or custom scripts.
- No coding required. You don’t need any developers or technical skills to setup or work with Checkout X. It’s designed to help merchants start making more sales on auto-pilot.
- Customizable Thank you page. Enrich the customer experience even more by building a Thank you page that makes shoppers want to come back for more.
Checkout X is an all-in-one solution
Going with Checkout X means you’re going for a competitive advantage in your niche without the need of multiple plugins to achieve a conversion uplift. The app is designed to solve both low conversion rates and revenue while increasing AOV & LTV.
All of that happens from a sleek modern dashboard where simplicity comes together with cutting edge tech to give merchants the hassle-free intuitive experience they need to focus more on growth and less on technical struggles.
- Zero maintenance plugin, ready to go out of the box. Other plugins require you to build the entire experience from scratch, while Checkout X is ready to go right away.
- Native cart recovery. You don’t need other plugins to send out abandoned cart emails since Checkout X has a built-in functionality to help you recover lost revenue. You also have integrations for Klaviyo, Mailchimp, and SMSBump if you prefer using them.
- Post-purchase upsells. Forget about plugins that only add upsells to your store. Checkout X gives you a simple way to quickly create multiple upsell offers.
- Integrated payments. With Checkout X, you don’t need your WooCommerce store to have your payment provider’s plugin installed. You can simply connect to them from your Checkout X dashboard and you’re ready to roll.
Optimize your WooCommerce performance by unloading all unnecessary plugins and handle every checkout related process from Checkout X.
What do you get with Checkout X?
- Allow shoppers to complete a purchase within 25 seconds where the industry average is 66 seconds.
- Reduce the checkout process to just 12 input fields where the AVG checkout has 17 input fields with our simplified UX process.
- Reduce the user interactions to 11, where the AVG checkout has 18 thanks to a combination of IP localization, address auto-fils, and smart pre-selecting.
- Deliver stellar results on both desktop and mobile in the increasingly mobile-driven world with our mobile-first design approach.
- Bring in a significant revenue boost and increase AOV and LTV with well-timed and relevant post-purchase upsells. 1 in 2 merchants increases their revenue with over €1000. In total, upsells account for 8% of Checkout X’s transaction volume.
- Let customers finish the original order first, offer them the upsell right after to ensure they do not drop during the checkout.
What can you do with Checkout X?
- Convert more shoppers into customers
- Increase the AOV with post-purchase upsells
- Offer the payment methods your customers prefer
- Speak the language of your customer (translations available)
- Recover lost revenue from abandoned carts
- Integrate with your favorite tools & apps
Take advantage of your new Checkout on steroids and boost your revenue today!
Who are we?
Checkout X is on a mission to democratize checkout technology and help SMBs compete with E-Commerce brands and giants. With us, it’s like your online store has a team of conversion pros and developers working around the clock to constantly improve your conversion rates and add new features to your favorite checkout.
What’s coming soon?
Our worldwide team is pushing the limits of checkout technology. Here’s what we’re currently developing and bringing to WooCommerce:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Checkout X merchant account is required for setup. Please sign up at checkoutx.com or contact email@example.com to get assistance getting set up.
Our team of experts is available to help you get the most out of your Checkout X setup.
For automatic installation log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Contributors and Developers
“Checkout X for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Checkout X for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
= 1.2.1 – 2021-07-19
* Add support for PHP 8