Plugin will solve following issues:
- Delay in loading external fonts (@font-face, Google Web Fonts etc)
- Chrome and Safari Font Rendering bug in latest version (Chrome: 220.127.116.110.###)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin archive (.zip) to the
- Extract it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ta da! No further settings. Fonts should display properly now.
- What this plugin does?
- Do I need to do anything after Activating the plugin?
Nope. Not a bit. And ya if it doesn’t work, you can contact me on me at preraktrivedi dot com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Chrome and Safari Web Font Rendering Fix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Nothing Special
- First Version