The plugin has its own admin options page (settings page) where you can:
- add user-friendly horizontal menu and dashboard metaboxes
- completely remove blogging plarform widgets
- change logo and link of the login page
- customize admin bar menu
- add custom content to the admin footer
- hide notices (core update notice, plugin update notice and theme update notice)
- hide screen options and help tag
- change basic site settings e.g. hide site generator and feed links
It gives your clients a better experience of their new website.
Support for translation!
- Polish translation
- Dutch translation by Jos Wolbers
Plugin is ready for WordPress 3.6
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go te the admin area options page (Settings-> Admin Area Options)
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact me email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“CMS admin area” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The plugin has its own admin options page (settings page) with 3 tabs
- Plugin is ready for WordPress 3.6
- Plugin is ready for WordPress 3.5