The easiest and fastest way to create custom and high quality code for your WordPress project using the latest WordPress coding standards and API’s.
It’s ideal for plugin developers who would like to fill a form and get ready-to-use code for creating new Post Type, Shortcode, Cron, Navigation Menu, create readme file and so on.
Especially it’s very convenient for creation custom hooks – you just choose the relevant hook, and it prefills the relevant arguments, and you see short descriptions about them.
How it works:
1. Select a tool from dozens of generators to enhance your workflow.
2. Fill in the user-friendly form to output valid code.
3. Generate the code.
4. Copy the ready-to-use code directly to your project.
1. Creation custom Hooks with add_filter() and add_action() functions.
2. Creation custom readme.txt file for your WordPress plugin.
3. Creation custom code for Navigation Menus, Sidebars, Shortcodes, Theme Headers, WordPress Cron Jobs, Registration Styles and Script, Post Types, Post Status, Taxonomies, Quicktags, contact-methods for WordPress user-profile, Toolbar (previously known as Admin Bar),Theme Features.
4. Registration oEmbed providers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Code Generate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Code Generate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.