Codescar Radio Widget produces a widget for your wordpress site allowing
your users listen to a radio station from your website.
It uses html5 audio element to play radio in sidebar.
- Admin can select default station, set initial volume and autoplay or not.
- Control of the radio stations available from an options page (Adding / Removing from db)
Soon to add:
- Maybe a fallback to play asx streams. HTML5 can’t play them yet.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Codescar Radio Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Codescar Radio Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some HTML bug fix
- Added control of radio stations available from an options page in admin menu
- 0.4.1 fixed wrong parent folder name
- Wrong function names changed
- Some minor changes
- First version