The powered addon for the Coldbox theme. It brings you AMP HTML and social features which help increasing your website’s engagements. It’s designed just for the Coldbox theme. Lightweight and safety, works perfectly with the theme.
AMP Pages – The fastest HTML format – AMP. The plugin is the easiest way to use AMP pages unless any setting or coding. Of course, you can use Google Analytics, Adsense etc. in AMP pages, so that you won’t loose any opportunities.
Share Buttons – You want your website to be shared by someone? The plugin efficiently increases the social engagement by showing social buttons.
- SNS Count Cache plugin is required to show share counts.
Open Graph tags – It’s the most important thing to get engagements on the social networks, including Twitter and Facebook! This is the simplest way to add Open Graph tags for the Coldbox users.
Other meta tags – Not only open graph tags, but it supports even more meta features, like Google Analytics, and other SEO-related tags too!
- You may install the Coldbox Addon plugin via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to /wp-content/plugins/ directory at your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! The plugin automatically works with the Coldbox theme.
How can I access to AMP pages?
You may access AMP page by adding “?amp=1” at the end of your articles URL. When visitors use Google search on mobile, they will automatically access to your AMP pages.
Where are the share buttons shown?
By default, share buttons will be shown at the end of article content. Use
sns_buttonsshortcode to show them wherever you want in an article.
You can also use
<?php cd_addon_sns_buttons_list(); ?>function to show them on any template files.
If you don’t want the buttons to show at the end of content automatically, go and uncheck “Use social buttons” option in the theme Customiser. You can call the share buttons using the shortcode function in that case.
Contributors and Developers
“Coldbox Addons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Coldbox Addons” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Coldbox Addons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fix: Do not include amphtml meta tag if AMP is disabled
- fix: PHP undefined index notice for specific permalink setting
- fix: Twitter embedding in AMP pages
- fix: Better amp-iframe setting for default in AMP pages
- fix: Delete incompatible attribute
mozallowfullscreenin AMP pages
- fix: PHP Warning when Coldbox theme is not activated
- feat: Add share button support for LINE
- fix: “amphtml” href is broken when the URL includes query parameter
- fix: Correct Feedly button URL
- fix: Delete Google Plus things
- fix: Use custom excerpt for og:description content
- fix: “Not to use jQuery” option is not working in some cases
- Improved: Better AMP content detection
- Other small bug fixes and refactors
- Fixed: Make large size thumbnail AMP compatible
- Fixed: Fix AMP styling due to the upgrade of Font Awesome 5
- refactor: Upgrade to Font Awesome version 5
- refactor: Replace IcoMoon icons with Simple Icons
- Added: New option to deregister jQuery
- Added: New option to select fallback image for Open Graph
- Fixed: HTML outline
- Fixed: og:url field
- Fixed: Several styling issues on AMP pages
- Moved AMP AdSense features to the Coldbox Ads Extension plugin: https://coldbox.miruc.co/addons/google-adsense-extension/
- Fixed: Styling issue in AMP pages
- Added: Support for AdSense auto-ads on AMP pages
- Fixed: Custom logo was not showing on AMP pages
- Fixed: Several issues on AMP pages to make compatible with latest standard
- Updated: Changed file path as per Coldbox v1.5.0 release
- Improved: No more SNS Count Cache plugin to show social buttons (It’s still required to show count badges)
- Bug fix
- Added: Open Graph tags
- Added: Google Analytics, and other meta integrations
- Added: SEO-related meta tags, such as
- Improved: Formatting/ brushing up codes
- Fixed: Translating issues
- Fixed: Undefined function error when the Coldbox theme is inactive
- Added: Specific PHP version
- Improved: AMP HTML format
- Added: A Customiser option to select whether or not use AMP pages
- Initial Release