This plugin adds an option page where you can add color options and the plugin hooks this elements to the Customizer where your client or theme users can customize the design.
Since 0.2 the custom designed panel to change colors is removed and now design tweaks are done through the WordPress Theme Customizer.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Appearance -> Color Manager and add elements (see screenshots)
- Goto the Customizer and configure the colors
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Color Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Integration with Theme Customizer