Emojis. Who does not like them?
Engage your users providing more interactive comments with emoji reactions!
Logged users can react to comments.
Visitants can view summary of comments reactions.
- Just “plug and play”.
- High quality SVG icons. (Thanks to Tobia Crivellari).
- Smooth CSS animations.
- Ajax interactions.
You can contribute with this plugin development by:
To run Comments Reactions we recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- HTTPS support
If you are in a legacy environment where you only have older PHP or MySQL versions, bear in mind wich these versions have reached official End Of Life and as such may expose your site to security vulnerabilities.
Instaling the plugin
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’.
- In the search field, type ‘Comments Reactions’ and click ‘Search Plugins’.
- Once you’ve found our plugin, click ‘Install Now’.
If you wish a manual installation method, see the instructions here.
- What PHP version is required for this plugin?
This plugin requires a minimum of PHP 7.0.
- How can I upgrade my PHP and MySQL / MariaDB versions?
Contacting your hosting company is usually the easiest way to find out how you can update your PHP version. They probably already have newer PHP versions available, they just need to update your account.
- Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in our support forum.
Contributors and Developers
“Comments Reactions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v1.0.0 – 2018-03-20
- Initial release.