Applies a lightbox to all image links if and only if the screen is big enough to fit a lightbox.
Because lightboxes on iPhones should be illegal.
The Plugin can be installed directly from the main WordPress Plugin page.
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘conditional lightbox’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Conditional Lightbox on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Conditional Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 Initial Release