A very useful plugin to display your mautic contacts count on your website. This plugin generate the shortcode [mauticcount]. Use this shortocde in your website & share your happy 🙂 customer count with visitors. If you want to include anonymous contacts in count use shortcode
- Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Settings -> Mautic Contacts Count Page
- Enter Mautic Base URL
- Enter Public Key and Secret Key
How To Use Shortcode
To display Mautic contacts count use following shorcode
To display all contacts including anonymous contacts
How To Get Mautic API Credentials
Need help to get Mautic API credentials? Refer this doc to know How to get mautic credentials.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Contacts in Mautic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Code updated according to coding standard.
- Improvement: Improvements as per WordPress coding standards.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- Improvement: Add Username/Password API authentication method which is more reliable.
- Fix: Prevent fatal error when plugin incorrect response is received.
- Improvement: Change the Cron to update contacts count to be executed every week rather than every day, making fewer requests to Mautic
- Fix: Add correct comma separate formatting for the contacts count.
- Initial Release.