This plugin adds a country flags widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
This plugin uses flag-icon-css, A collection of all country flags in SVG — plus the CSS for easier integration.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “Language Switcher” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Build something amazing!
Contributors and Developers
“Country Flags for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: add widget to the general category.
- Initial release.