CRM Memberships plugin allows restricting your content to paid or registered members only. Use it for creating online courses, marketing funnel fulfillment etc. CRM Memberships plugin also allows easy integration of WordPress with CRMS such as Salesforce.
- Publications: Create courses and publications.
- Content Protection: Allows restricting your content to paid or registered members only.
- Access Tags: Tag based permissions. Add permission tags to any posts, pages, categories or user profiles!
- Publication Wizard: Create publications easily and associate access tags.
- Publication Gallery: Out of the box gallery page that lists all active publications.
- Compatibility Works with your existing contents.
- Measure User Engagement: Identify popular publications based on user actions.
- Subscriber Reports: List subscribers by Access Tags.
- Works with Salesforce CRM using our (Managed Package for Salesforce).
- Integration & Migration Help. Get it for importing data from other CRM and membership products.
- Priority Support. Get it Priority support plan will help you get the help from a dedicated team.
- CRM Integration We are going to add more CRM support in the future. You can request the one you want and we will add it for you on a priority basis!
- Easy to use Works out of the box with Minimal Settings
- Shortcode for CRM Memberships – Login page [ntzcrm_login]
- Shortcode for CRM Memberships – Publications page [ntzcrm_publications]
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special team support where you can ask us questions and get help. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
- Select2 used https://github.com/select2/select2 – License URI: https://github.com/select2/select2/blob/develop/LICENSE.md,
- jquery-timepicker used https://github.com/jonthornton/jquery-timepicker
crm-membershipplugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder and Activate it.
- It will add a menu ‘CRM Memberships’ in the admin panel in the left menu.
How to install and use this plugin?
After you Active this plugin, just go to Dashboard > CRM Memberships > Settings, and then setup the default settings, after that, just go to ‘Publication Wizard’ to Add new publications!
How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
You can report the bugs for this CRM Memberships plugin here
Will you include features to my request?
Yes, Absolutely! We would suggest you submit your feature request here
How do I get in touch?
You can contact us from here
A lot of studies has been done while making this plugin. Still the plugin is in beginning state, we will suggest to first take complete backup of your WordPress website
before installing it on your deployed version or use it at your own risk but please do not forget to back up your files and databases before use.
If you’re new to WordPress or have a very limited technical background you may consider seeking out professional help your first time using the plugin.
For any kind of assistance from our side, you can post your suggestions on our support section.
Contributors and Developers
“CRM Memberships” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CRM Memberships” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 03 January 2021
- The very first release of plugin. Add a menu ‘CRM Memberships’ at the left menu of the admin panel.
- In the Settings tab, admin can set Member Login Page Logo, Membership Publication page path, Enable Log, Salesforce NTZ CRM API Key, Token & User Settings etc.
- Under Publication Wizard Digital products can be created along with defining their Title, Enable & Disable images, & To Manage these digital products Access conditions Access Tags can be assigned to them. Also each publication shortcode can be copied from here.
- The Publication tab returns the list of All Digital Products registered.
- Access Tags defines & controls the access permission, that can be assigned to publication before assign it to any Subscriber
- Subscriber Tab returns the list of members along with the list of publications they have registered.