Have you ever wondered what you WordPress is doing in wp-cron.php? Now you can see it. This plugin logs every schedule.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Habe a look in Tools -> Cron Logs
Contributors and Developers
“Cron Logger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Cron Logger” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Cron Logger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Optimization: Reduced history to 14 days because of performance issues
* Optimization: Performance optimization for post deletion
* Refactoring: Code cleanup
* Fix: missing sanitization fix thanks community member report.
* Optimization: Multisite plugin activation (Thanks to @jcleaveland for report)
* Optimization: use wp_timezone_string function (Thanks to @pothi for report)
- Bugfix: database error while cleaning logs
- scheduled posts status transition
- clean logs
- filer cron_logger_expire can modify the days before logs expire