CRUDLab Google Plus button let visitors recommend your content on Google Search and share it on Google+.
- Display on homepage or specific pages or posts.
- Create Google + Button for site, blog or for every single post and page
- Google + Button Live Preview
- 40 Languages support
- Display google + button using shortcode[clgplus]
- Display Google + button using php function
- 4 Different sizes
- Display Google + button before or after content.
- ON/OFF Indication
- Upload crudlab-googleplus folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I exclude specific pages or post?
Select “All pages/posts except followings” then select “Exclude Page/Post” drop down menu or simply type in page post name.
- What does green and red circle mean?
Green means tweet button is enabled and red means button is disabled.
- I made the changes but they don’t appear?
Please make sure you save settings after making changes. And please make sure that Tweet button switch is turned on.
- I’d like to add Google Plus Button to my page or post content.
Simply copy short [clgplus] and paste it. Make sure WP Like box is ON.
- I’d like to add Google Plus Button to my website footer.
Please copy code snippet and place it in your theme footer.php file.
- What happens if I +1 a private URL?
The button won’t work. +1’s only work for public URLs.
- I’m facing some issues and I have few questions, what do I do?
Please shoot us an email to crudlab[at]gmail.com and we’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“CRUDLab Google Plus Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- updated links
- Rolled out plug-in (04-14-2015)