CustMain – Customizations Maintenance!
Very often you need to make changes to some plugin, theme or even WordPress core for some reason. After a new version is available it’s difficult to keep your changes as you need to replace files manually each time or make manual insertion of changes into updated file… With CustMain you can keep your customizations as easy as one mouse click! Just add the needed files, describe the changes you need to apply, sort all the things into different groups to make it classy – the rest you need is just press the button and wait a few seconds for changes to be applied. And that’s it!
With our CustMain plugin you are able to:
- Add your customizations;
- Sort them into groups – for different plugins or themes;
- Apply changes per click – one at a time, all changes for a file or changes of the whole group;
- Apply changes automatically just after a chosen plugin/theme being updated;
- Watch the logs to see if everything was nice and smooth or you missed something important;
- Export all your customizations and import them later, just a one-file config;
- Revert changes via automated file backups;
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘CustMain’
- Activate CustMain from your Plugins page
- Upload the
custmainfolder to the
- Activate the CustMain plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You can find CustMain right inside the Tools menu.
There were no questions, yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“CustMain” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“CustMain” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “CustMain” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: September 21st, 2020
- Added autorun settings to apply changes on plugin/theme update;
- Added automated files backup and 1-click restore option if something went wrong;
- Fixed an issue with multi-line replacements;
- Visual design improvements;
Release Date: March 1st, 2019
- Fixed an issue with handling quotes and backslashes;
Release Date: November 1st, 2018