Contact Form 7 offers users standard HTML5 controls to input data, like text input and input type=”date”.
The browser will not format the date text in a date format you might choose
This plugin allows Contact Form 7 to use jQuery UI Datepicker where date format can be set or changed.
This plugin requires jquery , jquery ui and contact form 7.
max to configure it.
[datepicker* myFirstDatepicker id:myFirstDatepicker format:dd.mm.yy min:2022-06-06 max:2022-08-08]
Docs & Support
Check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Custom Datepicker NMR Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Custom Datepicker NMR and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- Upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
[datepicker myFirstDatepicker id:myFirstDatepicker format:dd.mm.yy]
[datepicker* myFirstDatepicker id:myFirstDatepicker format:dd.mm.yy] – for required field.
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Datepicker NMR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The field is required.
- Fixed a bug on max date validation
- Fixed a bug on min / max date validation
- Add support for jQuery Datepicker
maxDatesettings by using
- Fixed validation
- Fixed validation for required datepicker
- Changed plugin meta-data: wordpress user
- First version.