This plugin is DEAD until further development.
Don’t use it as this can lead your WordPress instalation into problems.
With this plugin you can change wp-admin and wp-login.php to any of your choice.
You can have
http://example.org/login instead of
http://example.org/admin/ instead of
You just need to enter into
options-permalink.phppage and set the variables.
After the setup wp-login.php and wp-admin path are not anymore available and you should use the newest onews you set.
This works with Multisite Networks. You can set a default value in Options page of Multisite settings section.
Languages available: English, Português, Español, Italiano, Deutsch.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Permalink Options page inside the administration area
- Set the fields Login Base and Admin Base to the desired ones
- Does this work with Multisite
Yes, It works with multisite networks.
- What about the default URLs?
Well, after you active your plugin the defaults goes to
For example, you should be able to login in
http://example.org/loginand enter in administration area
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Login and Admin URLs (CLAU)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: Login wasn’t redirect from wp-admin. Throw a filter error.
- Bugfixes: login not working properly after install
- Add Multisite default value
- Sets basic login and admin redirects.
- Able to change links through permalink options page.