Custom Options Plus is the easiest way to add your custom variables as a Settings Page for your Theme.
It’s very useful for beginners or who doesn’t want to create a settings page as a plugin.
If you are not a expertise in PHP, just follow the instructions following the FAQ tab.
You can for example, register the address and phone numbers of your company to leave in the header of your site. So, if someday relocate, you do not need to change your theme. Just change administratively.
Also, you can use to enter a social network login, as twitter, facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and more.
This Plugin was Based on Custom Settings (Custom Configs) which has been removal from WordPress Repository.
Support on GitHub, please!
- Download the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure the administration panel in Settings > Custom Options Plus and customize your options plus
- Used to single option
- Used to multiples options
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Options Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- minor fixes on help. Thanks @janrenn
- get_customs() returns a collection (optional). Thanks @kas-cor
- Fixed array bug that generated errors in old PHP versions
- Add Settings link on Plugins Page
- Add Import and Export (Thanks @lucasbhjf for his contribution)
- Set all fields as required Fix Issue #6
- Lot of best practices improvements on code
- ESCAPE bug fix following suggestion from @pierre-r on github Issue #4
- SQL Injection improvement using correctly $wpdp->prepare
- Plugin Version added
- Admin Layout improvements
- Automatic name generated only on Add New mode
- README improvements
- Update stringToSlug Plugin
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0
- Add Plugin Icon for WordPress 4.0
- Value field from varchar(255) to text
- SQL Injection fix following suggestion from Andy Stratton
- New Layout using WP List Table
- Add automatic name genrated from Label using jQuery stingToSlug Plugin
- New item button and UTF8 bug fix
- Tested up to WordPress 3.8.1
- First stable release version