Easily create additional custom sidebars to your theme. These new sidebars are called via shortcodes so you may add widgets in your content.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item under ‘Settings’ is added, it is titled ‘Custom Sidebars’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Shortcode Sidebars” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin Released.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrading from 1.0 will erase all previous sidebars.
- Fixed bug where slashes were being added to saved info.
- Changed edits so that the change of title will no longer create a new sidebar.
- Fixed bug when some users sidebars where not showing up in their post.