This plugin will help you replace default LifterLMS course template for non-enrolled students with a custom template. You can design the custom template with any page builder of your choice.
Convert the default LifterLMS course template that appears for non enrolled students into a custom designed, sales or landing page.
Here is how this plugin works:
- Install & Active the Plugin
- Add a new Custom Template from the menu that would appear under LifterLMS Menu
- Added Custom Templates will appear in the admin area of all individual courses
- Select the template for individual course
- The default LifterLMS template for that individual course will be replaced with the custom template selected in previous step
This plugin currently works best with the Astra Theme.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Template for LifterLMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Code updated according to coding standard.
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules
- Updated plugin name.
- New: Support added for Membership.
- New: Help meta box added in Custom template post.
- Support for the Thrive Architect for building the custom course templates.
- Improvement: Load WP Bakery Page Builder’s custom CSS along with Astra Theme’s CSS instead of Astra Pro’s CSS to have wider support.
- Initial Release