Adds a new option in the Media Settings page to select a different folder organization for your uploads.
Simply visit your
/wp-admin/options-media.php page and select the desired folder structure.
Important: Not tested in Multisite.
Based on the following WordPress Answers
- Organize uploads by year, month and day
- How Can I Organize the Uploads Folder by Slug (or ID, or FileType, or Author)?
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> Media and set the desired folder structure.
The plugin option will be deleted via unsinstall.php.
- Doubts, bugs, suggestions
Don’t hesitate in posting a new topic here in WordPress support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Custom Upload Folders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed typo in plugin URL. Props to GermanKiwi.
- Updated translations.
- Bug fix: better handling of the option
Add Year-Month to the subfolder -> /custom-folder/year-month/
- Plugin launched