Cyberus Key solves one of the biggest problems of any online-based human activity responsible for 80% of data breaches – the risk of stolen credentials.
We offer a one-touch, 2-factor authentication system for user identification and transaction confirmation. Cyberus Key’s multi-layer, smartphone-based authentication platform offers password-free login that enables businesses and online users to conduct streamlined yet highly secure web-based transactions.
Cyberus Key’s unique approach results in a frictionless user experience, streamlined customer acquisition, higher levels of security, the end of passwords.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download our Android or iOS application and register.
- Remember to use the same email address as you do on your wordpress website.
- On your wordpress site login page (/wp-login.php), instead of the traditional login/password, click the “Login with CyberusKey” widget.
- The One-Time token is transmitted to mobile app via sound, no need to type anything!
- You are authenticated on the website and logged in.
SYSTEM OWNER PERSPECTIVE – INTEGRATION STEPS
- Download our Android or iOS mobile application and register.
- Follow steps presented on our integration form [here][https://loginwithoutpasswords.com/integration/]
- On the Integration tab on our website create a redirection: YOUR_SITE_URL +’/wp-json/api/login’ e.g. https://example.com/wp-json/api/login
- Copy Client Id and Client Secret for later usage
- Once you download and activate this plugin, go to settings and paste Client Id and Secret into appropriate fields.
- Done. You can change to Users perspective to see how it works.
- For additional information about the logins performed on your website visit cyberuskey.com
What browsers are supported?
I clicked the “Login with Cyberus Key” widget and nothing happened.”
Make sure you have speakers turned on, and Cyberus key application opened on your phone.
Where do I find Client Key and Secret
They will be on [our home page][main_page on the Integration tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Cyberus Key” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version of the plugin