This plugin provide you the functionality to export MySql database table to excel file. The plugin is very easy to use. It also allow you to show all database table’s value with “export to excel” option in admin panel.
We are currently working on a new functionality which will provide you the functionality to export database table with selected field name.
- Easy to see all database table in Admin Panel
- Export any table to Excel file
- We are adding additional functionality to this plugin soon…
Please follow there easy steps to install the plugin –
- Upload “DatabaseToExcel.zip” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory and extract it.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Now, you will see a menu “Database to Excel” in admin panel, click on it.
- Here is the all functionalities of the plugin, Enjoy…
- Does this plugin create any table in database?
No, this plugin does not create any table in your database.
- Can I uninstall this plugin anytime?
Yes! you can uninstall it anytime, simply goto plugin section of your admin panel and delete the plugin named “Database to Excel”.
Contributors and Developers
“Database to Excel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Database to Excel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.