This plugin enables WPForms text field into a Date picker, Time picker or Date Time Picker by using CSS class. After installing the plugin you just need to add the necessary CSS class to the WPForms Advanced Options -> CSS Classes. If you use Multiple classes remember to separate each class with space.
Here is the classes to use in each field:
- Only for Date Picker: walwpf-datepicker
- Only for Time Picker: walwpf-timepicker
- For both Date and Time Picker: walwpf-datetimepicker
Check the demo site: Date Time Picker Demo
Check Pro demo site: Date Time Picker Demo (Pro)
While using WPForms 2, 3 or 4 colums layout I found that the field is not selectable. This is WPForms css error and nothing to do with my plugin. You just need to use another css class (clearfix) immediate below field.
- Unlimited website usage
- 51 Language translation (View supported Language)
- WPML – WordPress Multilingual Plugin Compatible
- Light / Dark Theme
- Disable past date selection
- Disable today if necessary
- Specify weekend and disable if necessary
- Disable specific date selection
- Specify holiday and Disable if necessary
- Maximum allowed date selection
- Minimum allowed date selection
- 24hr / 12hr time format
- Hide/Show AM/PM
- Change time step or interval
- Provide Max and Min selectable time
- Speed up website. Load script only at selected page
How to Video:
Can I disable selecting previous date?
No you can not. It will be added in Pro version
How many websites can I use it?
You can use it in unlimited website.
Contributors and Developers
“Date Time Picker for WPForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix all language issue
- Fix japanese and spanish language
- Fix German language
- Fix time scroll on mobile device
- Fix vietnamese language
- Added WPML WordPress Multilingual Plugin Compatible
- Fix error to walcf7-datetimepicker am/pm
- Past year selection starts from 1900
- Usefull link provided on plugin directory
- Initial Release