This plugin lists the top 100 slowest actions and filters during a page request in WordPress. It helps you figure out performance bottlenecks in themes and plugins.
Requires Debug Bar.
- Does not time nested actions and filters due to a core bug
- Does not time actions and filters before plugins_loaded or muplugins_loaded if placed in mu-plugins
- Does not time actions and callbacks after wp_footer at priority 1000
Contributors and Developers
“Debug Bar Slow Actions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Bar Slow Actions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix typo in count() usage, props @josephscott
- Fix undefined variable notice
- Fix a couple warnings/notices
- Add support for closure/anonymous functions
- Show all callbacks hooked to each priority
- Fix minor styles
- Code cleanup
- Use wp_footer for output instead of output buffering
- Show callbacks hooked to each action
- First version