Default Trackbacks is a wordpress plugin that sends trackback to the preset URLs. It is enhanced version of the old Default Trackback.
- Send trackback to the URLs in the list when a post status is changed from “any” to “publish”.
- Configure the trackback URLs under WordPress’s admin setting page.
- Default setting for sending trackbacks (to send trackbacks by default or not each time publish a post).
- Option to override default setting above at edit/new post page.
- Download and unzip to a temporary folder.
- Upload all the files to your wordpress’ plugin directory so that you end up with “wp-content/plugins/default-trackbacks/default-trackbacks.php” in your blog filesystem.
- Activate the plugin called “Default Trackbacks”.
After you have installed and activated the plugin, you will need to key in the trackback URLs at the Default Trackbacks setting page. You can find the Default Trackbacks setting page under “Settings -> Default Trackbacks”.
- Can I use this plugin to send trackback to other websites
Yes. This is the main purpose of the plugin. You can set the trackback URLs in the setting page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Default Trackbacks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Default Trackbacks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.