A lightweight SEO tool we use for internal linkbuilding in our knowledge base, but can be adapted to your needs. For every post you can assign a keyword that will be replaced on your website with an internal link and a tooltip with features image, if so desired.
- Auto-replace keywords with internal links. (Dynamically – not permanently)
- Calculates how many times a keyword exists in your post content.
- Only replaces one word per page.
- Does not replace in H1-6 elements. Only in post content.
- You can use a tooltip with or without featured image.
How it works
For every post on your website you can designate a keyword. That keyword will than be auto-replaced in the content by a hoverable link with tooltip, if so desired.
Please leave a review and/or feature request so we can help each other! If you have any questions, please leave them at the support forum on wordpress.org.
Definitions is on GitHub as well!
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard, and click “add new”.
- Click “upload”, and select the downloaded zip file.
- In each post, you can now add a term to mark it as definition for that term.
To customize the hyperlinks and tooltips, please refer to really-simple-plugins.com for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Definitions – Internal Linkbuilding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested up to
- tested up to
- Initial commit