The plugin simply import and export customizer, Widget and content data.
Copyright 2010-2018 Metafizzy
License: MIT license
Demo Import Kit require the use of 3rd party (i.e. external) GitHub services to store demo data i.e files with extensions such as .zip, .xml, .json.
Demo Import Kit retrieves theme import data remotely from GitHub REST API.
GitHub Repository URL: https://github.com/themeinwp/demo-content/
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for Demo Import Kit * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select demo-import-kit.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download demo-import-kit.zip * Extract the demo-import-kit directory to your computer * Upload the demo-import-kit directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located as Appearance-> Demo Import Kit on your Dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Demo Import Kit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Demo Import Kit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org.
- Credits added for GitHub.
- Language file added.
- Improve Flexibility of use.
- Fixed issue for multisite.
- Increase execution time limit.
- Issue fixed while exporting demo content.
- Minor code updates.
- Repository Id changed.
- Repository Switch from GitLab to Github.