Simplify the process of deploying a website. If you ever worked on a WordPress site on a local environment, you know how frustrating it can be to move it to different servers.
- Download and unzip the Deploy Helper plugin
- Upload ‘td-deployhelper’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Some values are not being fixed when I click fix.
- This is a known issue with some encoded fields in the database. I’m looking into this.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Deploy Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Deploy Helper” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- More information to the table
- Fix Upload path by removing the old value.
- Some string values were not being updated in serialized data.
- Crash with some serialized data.
- Fixed an error when checking for serialized data.
- UI improvements
- Plugin folder name is not irrelevant. (in case you clone from git).
- Issues with old naming
- Better debug info.
- Styling issues.
- First version