Dessky Security is the ultralight plugin for basic Security Hardening. It is specially designed not to drain any resources from your website. Once you enable all major security measures your input is no longer required. Features include upload directory restriction, disabling of plugin/theme editor, admin username check and more.
This plugin was developed by Dessky.
Unfortunately Dessky team does not provide support for the Dessky Security on the WordPress.org forums. In order to get support from a Dessky Team you will have to purchase it here.
Bug reports for the Dessky Security plugin are welcomed on WordPress.org Forums. Dessky Team will respond only to the posts that are properly qualified as bugs and fix them as soon as possible.
Credits: Dessky Security is based on the ‘Sucuri WordPress Security’ plugin developed by Daniel Cid.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” page in WordPress.
- After activating a new menu item “Dessky Security” would appear at the bottom of left menu.
- Go to Dessky Security -> Hardening and activate all “Must have security measures” until they are all colored in green.
That’s it, your website is secure. Enjoy!
Does your plugin conflict with WordFence?
The plugin does not have conflict with WordFence.
Will this plugin impact the performance of my website?
No, it will definitely not.
Are there any issues installing your plugin with any hosts?
Not that we are aware of.
Contributors and Developers
“Dessky Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Various improvements.
- Added compatibility for WordPress 4.9.
- Even more performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Minor image icon change.
- Initial release.