Image Hotspot by DevVN help you add hotspot to your images.
Copy your shortcode to view eg: [devvn_ihotspot id=”YOUR_ID”]
jQuery plugin include
- jQuery PowerTip PowerTop Home
- Upload the entire
devvn-image-hotspotfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Image Hotspot’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
How to change the background tooltip and text color?
Contributors and Developers
“Image Hotspot by DevVN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
For more information, see Releases.
1.2.2 – 05/03/2022
- add option popup full screen or normal on mobile
- Fix css close button
1.2.1 – 14/12/2020
- Fix with WordPress 5.6
1.2.0 – 03/04/2020
- Fix: css rtl
1.1.9 – 28/03/2020
- Fix: Stop video when close tooltips
- PHP Compatibility: compatible with PHP >= 7.2
- Fix: compatible with wordpress 5.x.x
- Fix: text domain from
- Fix: fixes potential theme css conflict
- Fix: Edit link in popup
- Fix: some css style
- fix: some css style in admin panel
- Update: some css style
- Add: target for link pins
- Fix: conflict with some theme
- Update responsive for popup
- Fixed: conflic with avada theme
- Don’t load modal Bootstrap if it exists or is loaded
- Add: ID and Class for pins
- Add: Select Placement for each Pin
- Update PowerTip: PowerTip 1.3.0
- Edit: Don’t show tooltip when empty content
- Add Pulse to pins
- Edit style
- Edit css
- Compress css and js in frontend
- Add donate button in side
- [ADD] Link to pins
- [ADD] Custom different icons and different hover icons.
- Update new plugin