Disable Comments WPZ is a powerful and easy to use plugin, it allows administrators to globally or individually disable comments on any post type in one click (posts, pages, attachments(media), etc.)
But sometimes you feel that some specific posts comments should be Turned on, this following feature is available in the plugin, You can Enable/Disable comments for any particular post/page by clicking on check box in ‘DISABLE POSTS’ Tab or ‘DISABLE PAGES’ Tab.
1. Easy Enable or disable Comments
2. Disable Comments Globally
3. Disable Comments on Certain Pages
4. Disable Comments on Posts Only
5. Disable Comments on Pages Only
Disable Comments | WPZestfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin settings can be accessed via the ‘Settings’ menu in the administration area.
- It doesn’t work, what to do?
Please check the Troubleshooting and feel free to create a new topic if you cannot find your case.
Contributors and Developers
“Disable Comments | WPZest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Compatible with 4.7.3 WordPress.
Compatible with 4.7.2 WordPress.
Updated with languages like Hindi, Russian, French, German.
Direct access Disable Comments | WPZest from admin page.
The bug and issues are fixed in this plugin.
The problem of disable individual post in resolve.
New Added features Disable Comments in Pages.
Administrators can Disable all Post as well as Pages comments and can Enable it respectively which ever they want.