disable the variable product price range. This usually looks like $100-$999. With this snippet you will be able to hide the highest price, plus add a “From: ” in front of the minimum price.
it may be best to not show your customers the highest possible price. In fact, if you go over to Apple’s website, you will see them using the “From” structure in their prices. Like the old way better?
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/disable-variable-product-price-range-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Disable Variable Product Price Range Woocommerce screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Contributors and Developers
“Disable Variable Product Price Range Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to wp version 6.0.1
- Tested up to wp version 5.9.0
- Tested up to wp version 5.8.3
- Fixed bug
- Added option for update label.
- Fixed bug
- price variable of product is disable to from price