This plugin disables default WP registration page by redirecting users who access the registration page URL to the default WP login page. If somehow you still want to accept user registration but want to disable default WP registration page to prevent bot, SPAM registration or something like that, this plugin is for you. No settings needed. Install, activate, done.
- Download the plugin and extract the plugin zip file.
- Upload ‘disable-wp-registration-page’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your website.
- Go to ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ page inside your WP admin dashboard.
- Find ‘Disable WP Registration Page’ and click ‘activate’.
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add New’ page inside your WP admin dashboard.
- Enter ‘Disable WP Registration Page’ to the search box and press enter.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Disable WP Registration Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update plugin tested up to tag
- Bug fix: wp registration page didn’t redirect on some servers.
- Initial release.