WooCommerce Discontinued Products enables discontinued products for WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Discontinued Products requires the most current version of WooCommerce. You can find that here.
- Flag a product as discontinued.
- Remove add to cart and related functionality like add to wish list.
- Optionally hide product from shop, archive, and / or search pages, with the ability to override this on a per product bases.
- Keep discontinued product pages live for SEO purposes.
- Set text to show on discontinued products globally or on a per product basis.
- Choose one or more products to suggest as alternatives to discontinued products.
- Set text for alternative products globally or on a per product basis.
- None yet, but all are welcome
- WooCommerce Discontinued Products documentation to come. It will be at WooCommerce Discontinued Products wiki on GitHub.
3rd Party Resources
All contributions welcome. Please read the CONTRIBUTING doc for more details.
- Extract the .zip file for this plugin and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
FAQ’s usually end up in the github wiki.
Contributors and Developers
“Discontinued Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add the WC_Class_DP_Import_Export class to include this plugins fields in the WooCommerce import / export feature.
- Fixed .pot file to include missing strings.
- Replace price with discontinued text in shop loop to be constant with single product page behavior.
- Add discontiued-notice class.
- Add spacing in data panel tab.
- Fix missing gettext text domains.
- Hide from product category pages when hidden from shop.
- Replace depreciated action hook.
- Fix alternative product search.
- Add settings page.
- Initial release, looking forward to adding more features soon.