Display Feed Widget plugin is allows you to display your Facebook page feeds in your website.
You have to add the below values in widget to display Facebook feeds:
1. Facebook page URL
2. Feed width(optional)
3. Feed height(optional)
For your information we have included the Facebook connect library to your website for display your Facebook page feeds.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Display Feed Widget in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Display Feed Widget plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
How to fix the height of the Facebook feed?
We have provided an option to set height in widget.
How to fix the width of the Facebook feed?
We have provided an option to set width in widget.
What’s the default height of the Facebook feed?
Default height is 600px.
What’s the default width of the Facebook feed?
Default height is 300px.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Display Feed Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Basic version
- Height and Width option to adjust height and width of the Facebook feed