This plugin generates PDF documents for visitors when they click the “Download as PDF” button below the post. Very useful if you plan to share your posts in PDF format.
Note: You can replace the logo file logo.pngunder wp-content/plugins/down-as-pdf/images/ with your own.
- Upload the whole fold
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configiure the plugin via
Down As PDFmenu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Hacklog Down As PDF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- updated TCPDF lib to version 5.9.172
- corrected some translation error.
- use writeHTMLCell other than MultiCell (fixed the bug that can not correctly print copyright info in version 2.3.3)
- add auto make cache dir feature
- upated TCPDF lib to version 5.9.153
- correct the plugin name in readme.txt
- updated TCPDF lib to version 5.9.152
- updated TCPDF lib to version 5.9.145
- changed: set display download button default.if you’d like to control the button display or not in each post,set
private static $allow_down_default = 1;to
private static $allow_down_default = 0;
- changed: added meta value to control if a post is allowed to be downloaded as PDF format.
- fixed: fix a typo in sprintf function on line 81 in previous version.
- added: added shortcode support to control the display posistion of the “Download as PDF” button.
- added: memory limit and time limit php ini settings
- added: show backtrace to Administrator
- fixed: allow Administrator to download private posts as PDF
- added: password protected posts and not published posts checking
- added: custom font adding tool( upload font file to wp-content/plugins/down-as-pdf/cache/ and then ,via addf.php?font=the-font-filename.ttf )
- fixed: disabled Disk caching ,for it may takes more than 60s to handle a post.
- enabled Disk cache by default,added more English language country fonts.
- added “clear cache” button
- TCPDF Lib upgraded to 5.9.142
- added: Janpanese , Korean ,and Traditional Chinese support.
- added: font selection option
- changed: only show download button in singular pages.
- changed: formated table and block HTML block
- improved: added backtrace action to help to detect the error.
- fixed: bug when generating PDF for some articles,some words are lost.
- fixed: upgraded the TCPDF lib to 5.9.139
- fixed: add more options.
- released the first version.