Dozent LMS is a Powerful, feature-rich WordPress LMS plugin and online course solution for WordPress which lets you create your own eLearning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, edX, Teachable, Thinkific, or LinkedIn Learning in an Elegant way.
Dozent LMS is a learning management system plugin for WordPress. It’s an WordPress LMS (Learning Management System) solution that enables you to share the knowledge you have, create & sell courses online easily. Its powerful frontend course builder lets you create courses, lectures, and upload videos right from the course editor.
A Social Login Addon comes with Dozent LMS core which let the users get logged in instantly. The Dozent LMS is user friendly and this makes Dozent LMS one of the best free WordPress LMS plugins.
Using Dozent LMS you can seamlessly create an eLearning website whether you’re an individual, educational institute or corporate organization.
Dozent LMS, the best LMS software lets you create the course with a dedicated course builder seamlessly. With the frontend dashboard, users/instructors can manage profiles, own courses, enrolled courses, and wish-listed courses
Join our Facebook Community group to get discount offers, know about updated features, discuss with other community members.
⚡️ Free Add-Ons ⚡
- Frontend Course Builder 🔥
- Social Login
- Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- Ratings & Reviews
📢 Features 📢
- White Label LMS Plugin
- User login and registration
- Social Login
- Offer free public course
- Offer free course with registration
- Paid Course
- Video lectures
- User registration form
- Course Promo Video
- Youtube Video
- Vimeo Video
- MP4 Video
- Embedded Video
- Embedded Content
- Course Wishlist
- Frontend dashboard
- WooCommerce Integration
- Ratings and reviews
- RTL Ready
Create Unlimited courses with Dozent LMS
Dozent LMS plugin, allows you to create unlimited online courses. There is no limit on how many courses you can create.
You can create/build the entire course curriculum of a course from a single place without browsing to other’s page. Dozent LMS has a revolutionary course builder to build your course easily. It’s made different and superior WordPress LMS Plugin than others.
As like unlimited courses, on this WordPress LMS Plugin, there is no limit to creating lectures, sections. During create lectures, you will get amazing experiences.
Dozent LMS comes with a Front-end course builder that is unlike anything you’ve seen in the WordPress LMS plugin industry. Each course curriculum can be created with modules and lectures, using the revolutionary course builder right from the same old WordPress panel. No matter if you’re using the frontend course builder or the backend course builder. With this WordPress LMS plugin, you can create a complete course without having to leave the current page, which makes Dozent LMS Best WordPress LMS Plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dozent-lmsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Dozent LMS’ screen in WordPress
Do you have any documentation?
Yes, we have user documentation. If you didn’t find anything or need to cover any new area at the doc, please contact us to get support or improve the documentation.
Can I use Dozent LMS with other WordPress themes?
Yes, of course! Dozent LMS is compatible with all WordPress themes so you can use it with any WordPress theme of your choice. For your convenience, we are even working to build our own WordPress theme so that you don’t have to struggle with the theme part anymore.
Contributors and Developers
“Dozent LMS – Powerful WordPress LMS plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dozent LMS – Powerful WordPress LMS plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.4 – Nov 21, 2021
- Fixed WPEditor for lecture form
- Moved course builder within the course data tab.
1.2.3 – Oct 21, 2021
- Fix: post_edit_link() return url, https://github.com/themeqx/dozent-lms/issues/1
1.2.2 – Oct 04, 2021
- New: Draft_course status
- New: Function: dozentlms_get_post_statuses() to get all custom post status for the Dozent LMS
- Fix: Draft course should not go to admin list.
1.2.1 – Oct 03, 2021
- New: course edit admin bar link to frontend course editor link
- New: Added What’s Included section to the course details page
- New: Added header at the frontend course builder
- Updated: Icon pack
- Fixed: Edit item UI at the frontend course builder.
- Fixed: Title UI at intended learners section
- Improvement: UI for the pill element,
- Improvement: Course Edit link supported frontend course builder
1.2.0 – Oct 01, 2021
- New: Front-End Course Builder Addon 🔥
- New: Settings for frontend course builder,
- New: Min and max attributes for number fields of the settings
- New: Added create course button at the dashboard header
- Improved: Icon pack with new icons
- Improved: My course query course status
- Fixed: Few UI issues
1.1.9 – Sep 18, 2021
- New: Added dashboard menu item icons
- Fixed dashboard UI
- Fixed course card UI
1.1.8 – Sep 17, 2021
- New: Ratings and Reviews Addon
- New: My ratings at the Frontend Dashboard
- New: Rating on the course card
- New: Action hooks at the course card and course page header
- New: Course rating at the course page header
- New: Top bar at the learning area to inject actions buttons
- New: Reviews at the course page and it is now functional at the course page
- New: Ability to leave rating from the course page
- Updated: Icon pack
- Fixed: few UI
1.1.7 – Aug 25, 2021
- New: Learning goal at the course page
- New: Learners requirements at the course page
- New: Target learners section at the course page
- New: Collapsible feature for the large content
- Updated: Few css and design issue
- Fix: Minor known bugs
1.1.6 – Aug 22, 2021
- New: Change Password feature
- Improved: Few UI
1.1.5 – Aug 11, 2021
- New: Course stats at single page, expand collapse modules
- New: Course single page individual module collapse and expand
- New: Lecture duration at the course single page syllabus area
- Fix: Module item specific lecture icons
1.1.4 – July 28, 2021
- New: Lecture Next previous nav link
- New: Course sort by various types at the course archive page
- Fix: Default course view to grid from list
1.1.3 – July 27, 2021
- New: Completed course list at the dashboard
- New: Course View switching , list view, grid view
- Fix: Reset Filter link at course archive
- Fix: Fixed per page course archive
- Tweaks: improved some UI
1.1.2 – July 26, 2021
- New: Finish course form to complete a course manually from the lecture sidebar
- New: Course progress bar
- New: Added a condition to check if a lecture completed by the student
- Fix: Several known bugs
- Fix: Few css tweaks
1.1.1 – July 19, 2021
- New: [Addon] Easy Digital Downloads
- Improved: Addon Manager
- Fixed: Course to WooCommerce product redirection issue
- Fixed: known bugs
1.1.0 – July 17, 2021
- New: Addon System to add features from regular and pro version
- New: [Addon] Social Login
- New: [Addon] WooCommerce
1.0.0 – July 06, 2021
- Initial Released.