- Upload and activate plugin to your WP installation
- Go to Tools -> DSGVO
- Add the settings as you wish
- Save Changes and you\’re done
Contributors and Developers
“DSGVO für die Schweiz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DSGVO für die Schweiz” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed the hook where the bar was triggered from get_footer to wp_footer to avoid problems when using various page builder plugins
- Removed “wrap” class which was overlapping with Genesis theme’s same class name, resulting in a very big container for the notification
- Cleared a few warnings which appeared if Debug was enabled
- Fixed JS resource unavailability for logged out users on GTM opt-out
- Updated WPML deprecated function to obtain the default site language
- Added condition which prevents the cookie agreement to appear in embedded posts.
- Removed a few rel attributes which prevented W3 validation.
- Tested on WP5+
- Added quotes for various messages which caused Console errors
- Added Already Opted Out Message
- Fixed output problem for opt out shortcode
- Added backend tabbed settings
- Added Opt Out settings, including a two new colour options for the Button text and background colours
- Opt Out settings include three types of Opt Out: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Custom code.
- Opt Out Google Analytics: you are required to provide the Google Property ID
- Opt Out Google Tag Manager: the admin is required to provide a function name which will be set in the GTM panel
- Opt Out Custom code: the admin is required to provide custom code and HTML markup which will reflect the required functionality for OptOut.
- Added shortcode for Opt Out link generator. The shortcode can be called in any post or page.
- Fixed message flashing for a second once the “Accept” button has been clicked.
- Added internationalization: POT file + DE/FR/IT/EN languages
- Fixed colour picker field in the backend
- Added CSS fix to keep the message and button in one line
- Added opacity toggle in backend options