- Upload and activate plugin to your WP installation
- Go to Tools -> DSGVO
- Add the settings as you wish
- Save Changes and you\’re done
Contributors and Developers
“DSGVO für die Schweiz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed the hook where the bar was triggered from get_footer to wp_footer to avoid problems when using various page builder plugins
- Removed “wrap” class which was overlapping with Genesis theme’s same class name, resulting in a very big container for the notification
- Cleared a few warnings which appeared if Debug was enabled
- Fixed JS resource unavailability for logged out users on GTM opt-out
- Updated WPML deprecated function to obtain the default site language
- Added condition which prevents the cookie agreement to appear in embedded posts.
- Removed a few rel attributes which prevented W3 validation.
- Tested on WP5+
- Added quotes for various messages which caused Console errors
- Added Already Opted Out Message
- Fixed output problem for opt out shortcode
- Added backend tabbed settings
- Added Opt Out settings, including a two new colour options for the Button text and background colours
- Opt Out settings include three types of Opt Out: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Custom code.
- Opt Out Google Analytics: you are required to provide the Google Property ID
- Opt Out Google Tag Manager: the admin is required to provide a function name which will be set in the GTM panel
- Opt Out Custom code: the admin is required to provide custom code and HTML markup which will reflect the required functionality for OptOut.
- Added shortcode for Opt Out link generator. The shortcode can be called in any post or page.
- Fixed message flashing for a second once the “Accept” button has been clicked.
- Added internationalization: POT file + DE/FR/IT/EN languages
- Fixed colour picker field in the backend
- Added CSS fix to keep the message and button in one line
- Added opacity toggle in backend options