Note! EAS Registration is required. Register at
Easy EU sales with IOSS & OSS automation
EAS is an all-inclusive IOSS & OSS solution. EAS automates everything from IOSS registration and Smart VAT calculations to IOSS/OSS reporting and filing.
EAS registers companies for IOSS and acts as an intermediary. EAS has no starting or monthly fees.
30-minute onboarding / How to get started
Getting started is easy! EAS makes you EU compliant within minutes.
- Start by registering at https://easproject.com
- Install the EAS Plugin, or request free EAS installation assistance
- If you decide to install the plugin yourself, please follow setup instructions at the EAS Help Center.
Sell throughout the whole EU with EAS comprehensive, powerful VAT compliance.
Whether you deliver from outside of the EU or intra-EU, EAS automates VAT compliance, from Smart calculation to preparing the ready-for-filing reports or production of accountant-friendly data. And of course, we utilise the 600k reduced rates when calculating VAT providing you more margin or lower prices to customers. We know the VAT compliance, you don’t have to.
All automatic and without stress.
You have spent time and effort building your store, which is why EAS Solution supports all functionalities serious e-merchants need, such as multi-warehouse, discounts types, HS codes and returns.
Transparent and clear pricing
The transaction fee is simple and transparent, you always know the charges. We do only charge for cross-border sales. In other words, if you don’t use it, there are no charges.
Full pricing at https://easproject.com
Available in the following languages:
The following currency switcher plugins are supported:
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher from WooCommerce Payments by Automattic
- WPML WooCommerce Multi-currency by OnTheGoSystems
EAS EU compliance Features
- Smart VAT calculator: all 600.000+ reduced rates in use. Your customer knows the whole amount due (including VAT and all applicable customs duties) on purchase and you provide a better customer experience.
- Registration for OSS / IOSS special schemes with intermediary services when needed
- VAT filing and payment management and support
- Compliance with all schemes, Domestic, B2B, Import, Union and Non-Union schemes. EAS Solution supports all business models, including multi-warehouse.
- Access to EAS Merchant dashboard that contains all invoices and reports
- Ready-for-filing reports, including preparation of fiscal reports for all VAT special schemes, available free of charge in your Merchant dashboard.
- All the data available in accountant friendly format, further reducing the need for manual work.
- Register with EAS at https://easproject.com
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory
- Activate EAS EU compliance plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce → EAS EU compliance tab
- Input the following connection point for connection to EAS system API: https://manager.easproject.com/api.
- If you already registered, then obtain authorization keys in Merchant Dashboard https://dashboard.easproject.com. If no please register at https://easproject.com/
- Set the language interface for the Plugin (EN for English is set by Default).
- Tick the box “Enable EAS EU compliance” and press “Save changes” to test connection with API and create necessary EAS system attributes.
- If wrong credentials provided Plugin won’t activate and an error message will be displayed.
- Setup delivery options
- Setup additional product attributes
- Detailed instructions available at EAS Help Center or manual can be found in the plugin directory under the ‘doc’ folder.
Follow instuctions from our Github Repo
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“EAS EU compliance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Some functions from PHP v8.* were detected and replaced by replaced with analogues
- Delivery options support inhanced
- Refund management inhanced
- WPML multicurrency support inhanced
- Support for smart coupons implemented
- Additional shipping attributes supported
- Support for customized Themes inhanced
- Logic for different settings for displaying of taxes at Cart and Checkout steps changed
- Translations updated
- Woocommerce multy currency impelmented
- WPML multy currency implemented
- Code review and refactoring done
- minor bugs fixed in checkout step
- PayPal and Avarda support implemented
- New method of checkout handling implemented
- WPML supporting improved
- Deduction of VAT from inclusive prices for the clients from non supported coutries implemented
- Refund amount calculation improved
- Multicurrency support enhanced
- Multilanguage support enhanced (WPML)
- Rounding issue in total cart fixed
- Taxes and Duties handling rules changed
- Implemented Required field in delivery address management
- Implemented handling of orders created manually in admin section or via API methods
- Suomi language updated
- English wordings improved
- Some bugs with differences in billing and shipping adresses fixed
- Gift cards support implemented
- Checkout process improved
- Refund and Cancelation improved
- Multi currency support implemented
- German language added
- SKU identification issue fixed
- Bug fixed with TBE management
- Refund functionality implemented
- Capons and points and rewards support implemented
- Some minor issues were fixed
- Rounding issue for total order amount fixed
- Multilingual support implemented
- Suomi translation added
- Delivery methods management enhanced
- Some minor bugs were fixed
- Fixed issue with custom theme support
- Implemented support of renaming buttons of plugin
- Code review according to Woocommerce standard requirements
- Initial release