The Easy Banners Widget is an easy-to-use widget that allows you to configure and display call-to-action banners in your site’s sidebars.
Preview your color selections before saving.
- Configurable widget title.
- Easily select banner color using built-in color picker.
htmlin your banners message.
- Easily select text color using built-in color picker.
- Preview your color selections before saving!
- Easily link banners to any url.
- Choose the default (basic) CSS styling or roll your own.
This widget was built not only with end-users in mind, but also plugin developers. Almost every aspect of this widget is extensible through filters and action hooks. You can even add your own form fields to the widget form!
- Need to remove a field from the widget form? Not a problem! Every field is passed through its own filter for easy customization.
- Need to modify the output of the widget? Easy! The output is passed through numerous filters, allowing you to customize the content to meet your project’s requirements.
- For a full list of action hooks and filters, please see the plugin documentation: http://darrinb.com/plugins/easy-banners-widget
From the WordPress.org plugin repository:
- Download and install using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- Head on over to the Widgets screen or the Customizer to start building your lists!
- Where can I find documentation?
The plugin’s official page: http://darrinb.com/plugins/easy-banners-widget
- Can I contribute?
Of course! Have an idea for a feature? Reach out on the plugin’s official page. Want to dive into the code? Jump right in! Feel free to submit pull requests for new ideas & enhancements!
Check out the project’s GitHub page: https://github.com/dboutote/Easy-Banners-Widget
Contributors and Developers
“Easy Banners Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Banners Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release