Plugin to turn off fields on the checkout page of the woocommerce.
Field types include:
- add fields
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
easy-enable-disable-chekoout-fields.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
easy-enable-disable-chekoout-fieldsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> Easy enable disable chekoout fields
- Check the boxes for the fields you need.
- Save changes
Do you have questions or issues with enable disable checkout fields plugin? Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Easy enable disable checkout fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy enable disable checkout fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version