Easily create multi-level responsive nav menu with simple shortcode.
- No use !important in styles, so you can easily change styles.
- No use of database to increase speed.
- Easily customizable with shortcode.
- Independent menu toggle button, can be placed anywhere on page.
- No jQuery dependency
You can create multilevel responsive menus. To show menu, you will need 2 shortcodes; one is for the menu and another is for the button to toggle menu below responsive breakpoint.
For Displaying Menu:
[easy_multi_menu name="Primary Menu" breakpoint="992" z-index="101" sidebar-width="285" bg-color="#181818" text-color="#eee"]
For Displaying Menu Button:
[easy_multi_menu_btn name="Primary Menu" class="btn btn-primary" title="Open Menu"] <i class="fa-solid fa-bars"></i> [/easy_multi_menu_btn]
Installing from WordPress repository:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- In the Search type Easy Multilevel Nav Menu
- Click Install Now
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
Make sure that your server has php version greater or equal to 7.0, otherwise, the plugin won’t activate.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the Easy Multilevel Nav Menu GitHub repository.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Easy Multilevel Nav Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Multilevel Nav Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- first release